- Does fear of an audit keep you up at night?
- Are you uncomfortable with all the steps it takes to report?
- Do you want documentation support for each category’s activities?
Announcing the Chirpy Bird MIPSPro Registry
We’re happy to announce that our clients now have access to the Chirpy Bird MIPSPro registry solution, supported by Healthmonix. The registry’s cloud-based dashboard tools and analytics are designed to maximize your MIPS performance score. Your data can be loaded to the dashboard, or pulled in through an integration, at regular intervals, to optimize your MIPS score throughout the reporting period.
The MIPSPro registry features include:
- Capacity to track ALL 240+ registry-based quality measures & to submit the best performing 6
- Potential to integrate disparate EHR systems under one TIN
- Option to report as Individuals or as a Group, with the ability to see which scores better
- Ability to pull in coding that some EHRs miss to drive performance improvement
- Manual tracking for all Improvement Activities
- Manual tracking for Promoting Interoperability
- One-click patient gap analysis and detailed clinician performance results
- Provide ongoing product support and upgrades
- Submit MIPS data and attestations to CMS through the registry
- Dashboard access for each clinician, plus administrator credentials
To get started, click “Sign Up Now” below to take you to the registry. If you’re a new user, click “Create New Account.”
Our Leadership Team
Led by both Joy and Robin, our team of consultants are experts on the Quality Payment Program and the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). We work with your administrative and clinical staff to help you meet the value-based compliance objectives. Our consultants can help you understand your baseline performance and construct a strategy to earn the maximum available Medicare reimbursement.
Health IT Consulting
We consult with clinicians and healthcare organizations on how to navigate and leverage their position in the context of value-based care amongst rapidly changing healthcare laws. If you have a health IT project where our expertise could be put to work, please contact us for a quote.
In case you didn’t know, Joy and Robin are pretty much the Steph Curry and Lebron James of MIPS.
This whole process could have become stressful, but Shannon’s willingness to work with me and make this simple was a blessing. I really enjoy working with you and look forward to continuing the great working relationship in the future.
Thank you so much for your help. You are amazing, as promised!
I’m so happy you are part of my MIPS team!! You just don’t know what a load it takes off me knowing I have you.
Shannon continues to go above and beyond for us. We love working with her.
Roslynn is a tremendous resource for her clients. Always willing to dig deeper than just providing an answer, Rosylnn’s research and tireless efforts ensure she understands the details so that she can convey complicated material in an approachable and manageable way to clients.
Thank you so much Shannon for coming to meet with us. I know I speak for all of us when I say we feel so much better going into 2019 with you by our side!
Thank you for your hard work and professionalism. You and your company have been wonderful.
Joy Rios is one of the smartest women I have ever met. If you need guidance or assistance in the healthcare and HealthIT vertical, Joy is a knowledgeable and actively engaged resource. She is always learning. She is always teaching. She is like a sponge of information who regularly squeezes her knowledge out for the rest of us to absorb. As a consultant, she is professional and thorough. I highly recommend her services, her books, her workshops and courses, her podcasts and her overall engagement for any project.
Our Consulting Plans
Simply select a plan that fits your budget and practice size, and we’ll help you and your team work through your ongoing list of MIPS projects.
Terms & Conditions Apply. If none of these options suit your practice needs, please contact us for a custom quote.
Get in touch! Or if you would like to be contacted by one of our experts, please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
* These fields are required.